Aria snorkeling Mask
What if the mask fogs?
ARIA should not fog. No product treatment needed thanks to the 1 way air circulation system achieved with the orinasal pocket. The orinasal pocket also keeps separeted fresh air for inhalation from the CO2 exhaled.
How to equalize?
This product has not been made for free diving. Designed for swimming and snorkeling, shallow free diving is possible if trained and with caution as the ARIA is not equipped with a system to equalize.
What if water comes inside the snorkel?
The ARIA mask comes with a special dry snorkel. While underwater a floater inside the tube will close the air input opening not allowing the water to get in. In case of leakage from the facial seal (due to beard, hair or a not correct fit) the water will drain out thanks to the drain valve while exhaling.
Can I customize my ARIA mask?
- Absolutely. We have created a full line of accessories like:
- accessories support flat;
- accessories support with camera holder;
- maker winfs for extra color and to convert the accessories supports into selfie sticks;
- optical lens support: a dedicated frame, also compatible with the Scuba IDMs, which allows to use optical lenses (lenses not included) with the mask. Easy to place and remove, it gives you the ability to share the mask to anyone by just adding or removing the lenses.
Can I wear glasses while snorkeling?
The optical lens support is a dedicted frame, compatible with the scuba line, the ARIA mask and other snorkeling full face masks, which allows to use optical lenses (lenses not included) with the mask. Easy to place and remove, it gives you the ability to share the mask with anyone by just adding or removing the lenses. Video here.
Need training? Watch our TutARIAl training videos
Still have questions?
MESTEL SAFETY Srl - Via Arvigo, 2 - 16010 S'Olcese (Genova) - T. +39 010 708 2011 F. +39 010 708 2099
OCEAN REEF Inc. - 1699 La Costa Meadows Drive, Suite 101 - San Marcos, California 92078 USA - F. +1 760 744 9525 P. +1 760 744 9430